Thursday, April 26, 2007

Antitrust: The Case for Repeal

I just received the long-awaited Antitrust: The Case for Repeal today in the mail. It's only about 112 pages long, so I'll be providing a detailed analysis of the works as soon as I am done. The book will also serve as to facilitate some of our discussions on here pertaining to capitalism, modern economic principles, and, of course, the theory/theories of antitrust and its role in the consumer, business, and industrial society.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I read it too? Why you should allow this, I can further orat least (most likely) agree while actually understanding your analysis, which brings more interesting discussion; my own quest for knowledge, which causes no harm to you since I read quickly; I can as very nicely, please, pretty please?